No Man’s Sky Pathfinder Update Now Available – Vehicles & PS4 Support Added
The No Man’s Sky Pathfinder Update adds planetary vehicles and PS4 pro support for all the players who still play the game to enjoy. The update includes improvements, including new high-resolution textures, improved lighting, ambient occlusion, PS4 Pro support with HDR and 4K resolution. Other key features include:
- Owning Multiple Ships
- Base Sharing Online
- New Vehicles – Exocraft (land exploration crafts)
- Permadeath Mode (Including new trophies)
- Build Vehicle Race Tracks
- Additions to Shop/Traders
- Photo Mode
- 50% more original music from 65daysofstatic
Watch the video below to take a look at the update in action
More details about the update can be found on the PlayStation blog here.
Will you be going back into No Man’s Sky this week?